Fethers Glazing Systems Pty. Ltd. (FGS) is committed to protecting our customers' privacy and personal information. Our website employs extensive security measures in place to ensure your private information and credit card details remain secure.
This document is intended to describe the security policy for the FGS Fence Direct website at www.fgs.com.au. We have the following security measures in place with our site provider.
When you access our website the browser address bar switches from "http" (unencrypted) to "https" (encrypted). This indicates that all information sent from your computer to our server is encrypted. We use the highest commercially available form of encryption (AES-256bit), that is commonly used by banking institutions. You can be assured that your personal information is kept safe.
- We do not store your credit card details on our server
- The connection between our website and the payment system is also secured by commercial grade data encryption
- Our website and hosting server undergoes regular security reviews and penetration testing
- An advanced firewall protects data that we store in our website from attacks by third parties
- Our server and this website is monitored 24x7 for performance and threat detection
- Payment portal via SecurePay - Best practice in e-commerce and online payment security
- All website data resides within Australian legal jurisdiction
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding the security of our website, please contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.